- Customer Service
The Customer Service Division’s mission is to provide superior day-to-day support to our customers. Our Division reads over 80,000 meters, produces more than 68,000 customer invoices, and completes 3,500 service orders each month. We answer 700- 800 calls daily assisting with account maintenance, new account set-up, billing, and payment collections.
- Who may I contact to get assistance with paying my water bill?
- How many meters are read each month by the Department of Water and Sewerage?
- How many water accounts does the Department of Water and Sewerage service?
- How is my monthly water bill calculated?
- What is wastewater?
- What is Average Winter Consumption (AWC) and how is it calculated?
Karena ThomasSuperintendent of Customer ServicePhone: 318-673-5510
2139 Greenwood Road
Shreveport, LA 71103
2139 Greenwood Road Shreveport LA 71103
Phone: 318-673-7600 for 24-hour water or sewer emergency service.
We maintain a 24-hour call center seven days a week to assure that all water and sewerage emergencies are handled promptly. Any citizen having an emergency should call 318-673-7600 to report the problem.